1.half kg of meat 2.Cut into small pieces
3. oil or ghee a cup or less 4. teaspoons of salt
5. teaspoon of garlic 6. green peppers a little
7. teaspoons of fenugreek seeds 8. teaspoons of fenugreek seeds
9. yogurt half pounds 10. onions large or medium-sized
11. tablespoons of ginger 12. cloves a teaspoon
13.red chili powder of a teaspoon.
Step by Step Instructions:
1.Brown the onion in oil and fry the garlic vinegar with meat.
2. When the meat is dry, add water
3.yogurt, add salt, pepper, and put it on the meat.
4. When the yogurt is almost half, add all the remaining spices
5. When the yogurt is dry, fry it well and cut into eight or less green chilies and place a few drops on the tail.
6. When the yogurt is dry, fry it well and cut into eight or less green chilies and place a few pieces on the tail.
7. Tanvari Bread is a very delicious pickled meat prepare