- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1-2 slices cheese
- 1 brioche bun, split
- 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3-4 pickled jalapeño slices, chopped
- ½ small garlic clove, finely grated
Step by Step Instructions:
- Put the chicken breast between two pieces of cling film and bash with a rolling pin or pan to about 1cm thick. Mix the chipotle paste with half the lime juice and spread over the chicken.
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Once hot, cook the chicken for 3 mins each side until cooked through, adding the cheese for the final 2 mins of cooking. Add the bun, cut-side down, to the griddle pan to toast lightly. Season the chicken.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado with the remaining lime juice. Stir in the cherry tomatoes, jalapeño and garlic, and season with a little salt. Spread over the base of the bun, then add the chicken followed by the top of the bun